All residents of Fairﬁeld View will:
- Be given the opportunity to achieve the highest possible quality of life.
- Be allowed to maintain their dignity and independence.
- Have their privacy respected.
- Be allowed to make informed choices about their personal lifestyle and future care plans.
- Be entitled to a regular review of their individual circumstances at which they may be present.
- Be consulted about daily living arrangements with in the Centre.
- Have their social, emotional, religious, cultural, political and sexual needs accepted & respected.
- Be free to choose their own medical practitioner and dentist and to consult them in private.
- Be cared for by adequately and appropriately trained personnel.
- Be able to receive visitors at any reasonable time.
- Be free to manage their own financial and personal affairs.
- Be provided with nourishing, appetising and adequately portioned food.
- Be given a contract of residence and all other relevant literature.
- Be free to make complaints and made aware of out user friendly complaints procedure.