Code of conduct
All the directors and staff of Fairﬁeld View Care Centre work to a stringent code of conduct.
As part of this, we promise:
- To uphold the Residents Charter.
- To provide a standard equal to or beyond the needs of each individual client.
- To furnish and maintain the Centre to a satisfactory standard.
- To administer the Centre in a safe, proper and professional manner.
- To keep true and proper records as required by the government and other statutory bodies.
- To be honest, ethical and sympathetic in all dealings with residents and their affairs.
- To facilitate the inspection of the Centre by all statutory bodies.
- To offer value for money.
- To uphold the current policies of the National Care Homes Association and the Registered Nursing Homes Association.
- To act in such a manner as to enhance the reputation of care centres and home in Tameside.